Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to a new blog entry! Today we start an exciting journey through the world of geometric shapes. This blog is dedicated to all teachers who want new techniques and dynamics to teach geometry in an effective and interesting way. Get ready to learn how to turn your class into an unforgettable experience.

I'm Marina, and this is my blog. Currently studying for a double degree in English Studies and Education Primary, my objective is to make learning geometry easy and enjoyable for students. As a future teacher, I believe that geometry is an essential part of a child's educational journey. It helps them develop spatial awareness, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking. However, I also know that many students struggle to understand and appreciate the beauty of geometry.
That's why I'm here. I want to share my passion for geometry with you and provide you with innovative and engaging ways to teach this subject to your students. In this blog, you'll find a variety of resources, including lesson plans, activities, and games that you can use to make your geometry classes more interactive and fun.
My goal is to help you create a learning environment that is both challenging and enjoyable for your students. I believe that when students are engaged and motivated, they are more likely to develop a deeper understanding of the subject and retain the information better. So, let's get started on this journey through the world of geometric shapes!
In the coming posts, we'll explore different topics related to geometry, such as points, lines, angles, and shapes. We'll also discuss how to use real-life examples and everyday objects to help students understand these concepts better. Additionally, we'll look at some creative ways to present geometry in the classroom, such as using art, music, and technology.
I hope you'll join me on this adventure and share your own experiences and ideas for teaching geometry. Let's work together to make learning geometry a memorable and enjoyable experience for our students.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

TEACHING GEOMETRY IN THE PRIMARY CLASSROOM

EXPLORING THE INTERSECTION OF GEOMETRY AND FASHION